Truck Building Services in Rodney
With many ties to local trucking contractors, MS Engineering has huge experience dealing with development and fabrication of truck bodies and trailers to suit a wide range of uses. We take pride in ensuring that close communication between us and the customer delivers an end product that suits their requirements.
Some recent examples of truck work that we have completed include:
- Hiab trucks: servicing, fabricating, and painting,
- Flat Decks: Repair current decks, fabricating and fitting new.
- Tankers: Repairs and maintenance, fabricating and fitting.
- Tipper Trucks: Ram repairs, Steel & Aluminium bin repairs
- Hydraulic issues: Flow Testing, leanks etc
This experience has led into development and building of Hydro-Excavators to suit local contractors. From an existing truck chassis the hydro unit is fabricated from scratch in house, allowing for customised design features to be conceptualised. MS Engineering, has worked alongside Southey’s group to form a joint venture company SMART-DIG. These hydro excavators are made within our workshop and sold all over New Zealand, Australia and the USA. For all the information on what they do, visit http://www.southeysbulk.com/smart-dig.htm
- Ability to fabricate all materials in house
- Fabrication floor space of over 1300 sq m
- Separate finishing area to ensure finished product is of high quality
Because of the diverse requirements that can be involved with many truck builds, the experience MS Engineering holds within its staff is invaluable. This ensures that any requirement that needs to be met on a project can be sourced and completed quickly and efficiently in house, using all of the skills available through the different areas.